Role of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production: A Time Series Analysis of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Habib A. Zuberi, 1989. "Production Function, Institutional Credit and Agricultural Development in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 43-56.
- Sarfraz Khan Qureshi & Akhtiar H. Shah, 1992. "A Critical Review of Rural Credit Policy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 781-801.
- Duca John V. & Rosenthal Stuart S., 1993.
"Borrowing Constraints, Household Debt, and Racial Discrimination in Loan Markets,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-103, October.
- Duca, John V. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1993. "Borrowing constraints, household debt, and racial discrimination in loan markets," Working Papers 9312, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carter, Michael R., 1989. "The impact of credit on peasant productivity and differentiation in Nicaragua," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 13-36, July.
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003.
"The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Abbas, Kalbe, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Stephen R. Boucher, 2008.
"Credit constraints and productivity in Peruvian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 295-308, November.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Boucher, Stephen R., 2007. "Credit Constraints and Productivity in Peruvian Agriculture," Working Papers 6882, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 1.
- Chisasa, Joseph, 0. "Sources Of Growth In South African Sources Of Growth In South African Agriculture – A Corporate Finance Perspective," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 4.
- repec:kqi:journl:2017-1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Chisasa, 2016. "Determinants of the demand for credit by smallholder farmers: survey results from South Africa," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 26-46.
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Institutional credit and agricultural production nexus," MPRA Paper 30932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Credit; Time series analysis; Pakistan;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .