A detailed investigation of crash risk reduction resulting from red light cameras in small urban areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kofi Obeng & Mark Burkey, 2006. "Explaining Property Damage from Crashes at Signalized Intersections," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 217-231, January.
- Burkey, Mark L. & Obeng, Kofi, 2005. "Crash Risk Reduction at Signalized Intersections Using Longitudinal Data," MPRA Paper 36281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkey, Mark L., 2005. "A response to unfounded criticisms of Burkey and Obeng (2004) made by the IIHS (2005)," MPRA Paper 36369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Qiang & Han, Lee D. & Cherry, Christopher R., 2013. "Some measures for sustaining red-light camera programs and their negative impacts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 192-198.
- Wong, Timothy, 2014. "Lights, camera, legal action! The effectiveness of red light cameras on collisions in Los Angeles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 165-182.
More about this item
Keywordsred light cameras; red light running; intersections;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.