A detailed investigation of crash risk reduction resulting from red light cameras in small urban areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kofi Obeng & Mark Burkey, 2006. "Explaining Property Damage from Crashes at Signalized Intersections," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 217-231, January.
- Burkey, Mark L. & Obeng, Kofi, 2005. "Crash Risk Reduction at Signalized Intersections Using Longitudinal Data," MPRA Paper 36281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkey, Mark L., 2005. "A response to unfounded criticisms of Burkey and Obeng (2004) made by the IIHS (2005)," MPRA Paper 36369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Qiang & Han, Lee D. & Cherry, Christopher R., 2013. "Some measures for sustaining red-light camera programs and their negative impacts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 192-198.
- Wong, Timothy, 2014. "Lights, camera, legal action! The effectiveness of red light cameras on collisions in Los Angeles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 165-182.
More about this item
Keywordsred light cameras; red light running; intersections;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .