The role of higher education stratification in the reproduction of social inequality in the labour market. A comparative study of recent European graduates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Breen & Kristian Bernt Karlson & Anders Holm, 2013. "Total, Direct, and Indirect Effects in Logit and Probit Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 42(2), pages 164-191, May.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Conlon, Gavan, 2003.
"Does It Pay to Attend a Prestigious University?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gavan Conlon, 2003. "Does it pay to attend a prestigious university?," Working Papers 200320, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Conlon, Gavan, 2003. "Does it pay to attend a prestigious university?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19477, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gavan Conlon, 2003. "Does it pay to attend a prestigious university?," CEE Discussion Papers 0033, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2008.
"The labour market effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 564-574, October.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp05_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Cappellari, 2007. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0040, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ulrich Kohler & Kristian Bernt Karlson & Anders Holm, 2011. "Comparing coefficients of nested nonlinear probability models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 420-438, September.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; occupational outcomes; social inequality; institutional stratification;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-01-25 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .