Comparing coefficients of nested nonlinear probability models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann, 2007. "Making regression tables simplified," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects in a logit model," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(1), pages 11-29, March.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:96-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Kneip & Gerrit Bauer & Steffen Reinhold, 2014.
"Direct and Indirect Effects of Unilateral Divorce Law on Marital Stability,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(6), pages 2103-2126, December.
- Kneip, Thorsten & Bauer, Gerrit & Reinhold, Steffen, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Unilateral Divorce Law on Marital Stability," MEA discussion paper series 11248, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:88-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Hicks & Dustin Tingley, 2011. "Causal mediation analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 605-619, December.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:284-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myrskylä, Mikko & Elo, Irma T. & Kohler, Iliana V. & Martikainen, Pekka, 2014. "The association between advanced maternal and paternal ages and increased adult mortality is explained by early parental loss," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 215-223.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00038-016-0918-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinnerljung, Bo & Brännström, Lars & Hjern, Anders, 2015. "Disability pension among adult former child welfare clients: A Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 169-176.
- Christiansen, Julie & Larsen, Finn Breinholt & Lasgaard, Mathias, 2016. "Do stress, health behavior, and sleep mediate the association between loneliness and adverse health conditions among older people?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 80-86.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:498-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goran Calic & Elaine Mosakowski, 2016. "Kicking Off Social Entrepreneurship: How A Sustainability Orientation Influences Crowdfunding Success," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 738-767, July.
- Nordén, Anna, 2014.
"Payment Types and Participation in Payment for Ecosystem Services Programs: Stated Preferences of Landowners,"
Working Papers in Economics
591, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nordén, Anna, 2014. "Payment Types and Participation in Payment for Ecosystem Services Programs: Stated Preferences of Landowners," Discussion Papers dp-14-11-efd, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:58-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:102-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:183:y:2017:i:c:p:130-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Triventi, Moris, 2011. "The role of higher education stratification in the reproduction of social inequality in the labour market. A comparative study of recent European graduates," MPRA Paper 35996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpiano, Richard M. & Fitterer, Lisa M., 2014. "Questions of trust in health research on social capital: What aspects of personal network social capital do they measure?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 225-234.
- Marco Tosi, 2017. "Age norms, family relationships, and home leaving in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(9), pages 281-306, January.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:27-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip W. S. Newall, 2016. "Downside financial risk is misunderstood," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 11(5), pages 416-423, September.
- Jutta Hoehne & Ines Michalowski, 2016. "Long-Term Effects of Language Course Timing on Language Acquisition and Social Contacts: Turkish and Moroccan Immigrants in Western Europe," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 133-162, March.
- Klaus Pforr, 2014. "femlogit-Implementation of the multinomial logit model with fixed effects," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 14(4), pages 847-862, December.
More about this item
Keywordskhb; decomposition; path analysis; total effects; indirect effects; direct effects; logit; probit; primary effects; secondary effects; generalized linear model; KHB method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:420-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.