Creating HTML or Markdown documents from within Stata using webdoc
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Jann, 2017. "Creating HTML or Markdown documents from within Stata using webdoc," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 17(1), pages 3-38, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann, 2007. "Making regression tables simplified," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Llorenç Quintó & Sergi Sanz & Elisa De Lazzari & John J. Aponte, 2012. "HTML output in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 702-717, December.
- P. Wilner Jeanty, 2010. "HLP2HTML: Stata module to translate a list of Stata help files to HTML," Statistical Software Components S457209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Roger Newson, 2009. "LISTTAB: Stata module to list variables as rows of a TeX, HTML or word processor table," Statistical Software Components S457088, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Oct 2015.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orozco, Valérie & Bontemps, Christophe & Maigné, Elise & Piguet, V. & Hofstetter, A. & Lacroix, Anne & Levert, F. & Rousselle, J.M, 2018. "How To Make A Pie: Reproducible Research for Empirical Economics & Econometrics," TSE Working Papers 18-933, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsStata; webdoc; HTML; Markdown; weaving; Stata output; Stata log; reproducible research;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bss:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Jann). General contact details of provider: http://www.sowi.unibe.ch/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.