Who Benefit from Cash and Food-for-Work Programs in Post-Earthquake Haiti?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & AndrÃ© Zylberberg, 2004.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026203316x, January.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & André Zylberberg & William Mccuaig, 2014. "Labor Economics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1oclgdahv98, Sciences Po.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo & André Zylberberg, 2014. "Labor Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01076752, HAL.
- Simon Maxwell & Deryke Belshaw & Alemayehu Lirenso, 1994. "The Disincentive Effect Of Food-For-Work On Labour Supply And Agricultural Intensification And Diversification In Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 351-359.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Holden, Stein & Clay, Daniel C., 2002. "Can Food-for-Work Programmes Reduce Vulnerability?," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsCash and Food for Work; Targeting; Livelihood; Earthquake; Natural Disaster; Haiti;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-10 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .