Report NEP-AGR-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2011. "Multimarket Modeling of Agricultural Supply when Crop Land Is a Quasi-fixed Input: A Note," Discussion Papers DP 2011-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fuchs, Alan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2011. "Concept and Unintended Consequences of Weather Index Insurance: The Case of Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 6234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2011. "Assessment on the Use of Marginal Areas for Cultivation of Feedstock for Biofuel," Discussion Papers DP 2011-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Girardi, Daniele, 2011. "Do financial investors affect commodity prices? The case of Hard Red Winter Wheat," MPRA Paper 35670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swenson, David A., 2011. "Estimating the Importance of the Ethanol Industry to the Iowa Economy in 2011," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34755, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Echevin, Damien & Lamanna, Francesca & Oviedo, Ana-Maria, 2011. "Who Benefit from Cash and Food-for-Work Programs in Post-Earthquake Haiti?," MPRA Paper 35661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2011. "Rural Demography, Public Services and Land Rights in Africa: A Village-Level Analysis in Burkina Faso," NBER Working Papers 17718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Shuping Shi, 2011. "Testing for Explosive Behaviour in Relative Inflation Measures: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Damte, Abebe, 2011. "Private Trees as Household Assets and Determinants of Tree-Growing Behavior in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-11-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Saïsset, L.A. & Cheriet, F., 2011. "Grandir, oui ! Mais comment ? Analyse de la concentration par fusion des cooperatives vinicoles du Languedoc-Roussillon," Working Papers MOISA 201107, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Bignebat, C. & Vagneron, I., 2011. "Cross-border coordination in the Madagascar-EU lychee chain: the role of GlobalGAP," Working Papers MOISA 201106, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:90 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guy E.J. Faulkner & Paul Grootendorst & Van Hai Nguyen & Tatiana Andreyeva & Kelly Arbour-Nicitopoulos & Chris Auld & Sean B. Cash & John Cawley & Peter Donnelly & Adam Drewnowski & Laurette Dubé & Ro, 2011. "Economic Instruments for Obesity Prevention: Results of a Scoping Review and Modified Delphi Survey," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will, 2012. "Reducing distortions in international commodity markets : an agenda for multilateral cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5928, The World Bank.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2011. "Persons with Disability (PWDs) in Rural Philippines: Results from the 2010 Field Survey in Rosario, Batangas," Discussion Papers DP 2011-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Krautzberger, Lisann & Wetzel, Heike, 2011. "Transport and CO2: Productivity Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the European Commercial Transport Industry," EWI Working Papers 2011-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Desquilbet, Marion & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2011. "Are geographical indications a worthy quality label? A framework with endogenous quality choice," TSE Working Papers 11-263, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2012.