The Elasticity of Derived Demand, Factor Substitution and Product Demand: Corrections to Hicksâ€™ Formula and Marshallâ€™s Four Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario García Molina, 2005. "Capital theory and the origins of the elasticity of substitution (1932--35)," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 423-437, May.
More about this item
Keywordsderived demand; substitution elasticity; John Hicks;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .