Evidence of rational market valuations for home energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Longstreth, Molly, 1986. "Impact of consumers' personal characteristics on hedonic prices of energy-conserving durables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(9), pages 893-905.
- Laquatra, Joseph, 1986. "Housing market capitalization of thermal integrity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 134-138, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Megat Mohd Ghaza Rahman & Maryanti Mohd Raid & Asmma' Che Kasim & Khadijah Hussin, 2015. "Impact Of Indoor Environmental Quality And Innovation Features On Residential Property Price And Rent In Malaysia: A Review," ERES eres2015_133, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:sae:urbstu:v:54:y:2017:i:14:p:3218-3238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2015. "Zero energy homes – Are they economically viable?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 12-21.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret & Gordon, Hal & Gerarden, Todd, 2011. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Information Gap: Results from a Survey of Home Energy Auditors," Discussion Papers dp-11-42, Resources For the Future.
- Konstantin A Kholodilin & Andreas Mense & Claus Michelsen, 2017.
"The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(14), pages 3218-3238, November.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Claus Michelsen, 2014. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claus Michelsen & Konstantin Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2016. "The market value of energy efficiency in buildings and the mode of tenure," ERES eres2016_177, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michelsen, Claus & Kholodilin, Konstantin, 2015. "The Market Value of Energy Efficiency in Buildings and the Mode of Tenure," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hernandez, Patxi & Kenny, Paul, 2011. "Development of a methodology for life cycle building energy ratings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3779-3788, June.
- Lester, T. William, 2013. "Dedicating new real estate transfer taxes for energy efficiency: A revenue option for scaling up Green Retrofit Programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 809-820.
- Bruegge, Chris & Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Pope, Jaren C., 2016. "Does the housing market value energy efficient homes? Evidence from the energy star program," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 63-76.
- Kaza, Nikhil & Quercia, Roberto & Sahadi, Robert J., 2014. "Home energy efficiency and mortgage risks: an extended abstract," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 01, pages 063-069.
- Lee, Minhyun & Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan, 2016. "An economic impact analysis of state solar incentives for improving financial performance of residential solar photovoltaic systems in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 590-607.
- Koirala, Bishwa S. & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P., 2014. "Estimating the net implicit price of energy efficient building codes on U.S. households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 667-675.
- Nevin, Rick & Jacobs, David / E. & Berg, Michael & Cohen, Jonathan, 2007. "Monetary benefits of preventing childhood lead poisoning with lead-safe window replacement," MPRA Paper 35340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick & Jacobs, David / E., 2006. "Windows of opportunity: lead poisoning prevention, housing affordability, and energy conservation," MPRA Paper 35342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick, 2010.
"Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 4-11, January.
- Nevin, Rick, 2009. "Energy efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself," MPRA Paper 35341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- Schweitzer, Martin & Tonn, Bruce, 2003. "Non-energy benefits of the US Weatherization Assistance Program: a summary of their scope and magnitude," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 321-335, December.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1066-1080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .