Monetary benefits of preventing childhood lead poisoning with lead-safe window replacement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nevin, Rick & Bender, Christopher & Gazan, Heather, 1999. "More evidence of rational market values for home energy efficiency," MPRA Paper 35344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick, 2007. "Understanding international crime trends: The legacy of preschool lead exposure," MPRA Paper 35338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinan, Terry M. & Miranowski, John A., 1989. "Estimating the implicit price of energy efficiency improvements in the residential housing market: A hedonic approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Nevin, Rick & Jacobs, David / E., 2006. "Windows of opportunity: lead poisoning prevention, housing affordability, and energy conservation," MPRA Paper 35342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laquatra, Joseph, 1986. "Housing market capitalization of thermal integrity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 134-138, July.
- Nevin, Rick, 1999. "How lead exposure relates to temporal changes in IQ, violent crime, and unwed pregnancy," MPRA Paper 35324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick & Watson, Gregory, 1998. "Evidence of rational market valuations for home energy efficiency," MPRA Paper 35343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jaerec:doi:10.1086/691686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivian Wing-Yan Tam & Weisheng Lu, 2016. "Construction Waste Management Profiles, Practices, and Performance: A Cross-Jurisdictional Analysis in Four Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Sammy Zahran & Terrence Iverson & Shawn P. McElmurry & Stephan Weiler, 2017.
"The Effect of Leaded Aviation Gasoline on Blood Lead in Children,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 575-610.
- Zahran, Sammy & Iverson, Terrence & McElmurry, Shawn & Weilar, Stephan, 2014. "The Effect of Leaded Aviation Gasonline on Blood Lead in Children," MPRA Paper 62238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick, 2010.
"Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 4-11, January.
- Nevin, Rick, 2009. "Energy efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself," MPRA Paper 35341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick, 2012. "Lead Poisoning and The Bell Curve," MPRA Paper 36569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevin, Rick, 2008. "Trends in preschool lead exposure, mental retardation, and scholastic achievement: association or causation?," MPRA Paper 35339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLead Poisoning; IQ; Energy Efficiency; Cost Benefit Analysis; Housing; Climate Change;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .