Herzberg's motivation-hygiene theory and job satisfaction in the malaysian retail sector: the mediating effect of love of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. M. M. Raza Naqvi & Nousheen Kanwal & Maria Ishtiaq & Mohsin Ali, 2013. "Impact Of Job Autonomy On Organizational Commitment: Moderating Role Of Job Satisfaction In Tobacco Industry Of Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 12(5), pages 57-72, July.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1273082 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHerzberg's motivation-hygiene; job satisfaction; love of money; mediator; pay satisfaction; retailing; Malaysia;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.