Herzberg's motivation-hygiene theory and job satisfaction in the malaysian retail sector: the mediating effect of love of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. M. M. Raza Naqvi & Nousheen Kanwal & Maria Ishtiaq & Mohsin Ali, 2013. "Impact Of Job Autonomy On Organizational Commitment: Moderating Role Of Job Satisfaction In Tobacco Industry Of Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 12(5), pages 57-72, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHerzberg's motivation-hygiene; job satisfaction; love of money; mediator; pay satisfaction; retailing; Malaysia;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .