The Management of Uncertainty in Tourism: Strategic Paradoxes and Communication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zografos, George & Deffner, Alex, 2009. "Dramatic Changes in the Continuously evolving Tourist Destinations: The Case of Paralia in Pieria," MPRA Paper 25294, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2009.
- Patrick Peretti-Watel, 2003. "Risque et innovation : un point de vue sociologique," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 18(2), pages 59-72.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Innovation; Conception; Uncertainty; Communication; Decision;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2011-03-26 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2011-03-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.