The Management of Uncertainty in Tourism: Strategic Paradoxes and Communication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zografos, George & Deffner, Alex, 2009. "Dramatic Changes in the Continuously evolving Tourist Destinations: The Case of Paralia in Pieria," MPRA Paper 25294, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2009.
- Patrick Peretti-Watel, 2003. "Risque et innovation : un point de vue sociologique," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 18(2), pages 59-72.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Innovation; Conception; Uncertainty; Communication; Decision;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2011-03-26 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2011-03-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .