Report NEP-PPM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- John Bennett, 2011. "Foreign Investment in Infrastructure, Limited Public Funds, and Renegotiation," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Peters, Bettina & Westerheide, Peter, 2011. "Short-term borrowing for long-term projects: Are family businesses more susceptible to 'irrational' financing choices?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bouzon, Arlette & Devillard, Joëlle, 2011. "The Management of Uncertainty in Tourism: Strategic Paradoxes and Communication," MPRA Paper 29704, University Library of Munich, Germany.