Media Capture and Information Monopolization in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pak Hung Au & Keiichi Kawai, 2012. "Media Capture And Information Monopolization In Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 131-147, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Besley & Andrea Prat, 2006.
"Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 720-736, June.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Prat, Andrea, 2002. "Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability," CEPR Discussion Papers 3132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Andrea Prat, 2005. "Handcuffs for the Grabbing Hand? Media Capture and Government Accountability," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 07, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takanori Adachi & Yoichi Hizen, 2014.
"Political Accountability, Electoral Control and Media Bias,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 316-343, September.
- Takanori Adachi & Yoichi Hizen, 2012. "Political Accountability, Electoral Control, and Media Bias," KIER Working Papers 811, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.