Chad: rural policy note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, Nancy C. & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Weiner, Robert J., 1989. "The Dutch disease in a developing country : Oil reserves in Cameroon," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 71-92, January.
- Stephanie Levy, 2007.
"Public Investment to Reverse Dutch Disease: The Case of Chad,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(3), pages 439-484, June.
- Levy, Stephanie, 2006. "Public investment to reverse Dutch disease: the case of Chad," DSGD discussion papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsChad; poverty; public expenditures; rural development; finance; research and extension; markets; irrigation; climate change; livestock; cotton;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-09-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .