Prestazione professionale = Competenza x Motivazione. Un modello a due dimensioni per la Gestione delle Risorse Umane
[Work Performance = Competence x Motivation. A two-side model for Human Resources Management]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- Eijs P. van & Heijke H., 1996. "The Relation between the Wage, Job-related Training and the Quality of the Match between Occupations and the Types of Education," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- H. Battu & C. R. Belfield & P. J. Sloane, 1999. "Overeducation Among Graduates: a cohort view," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 21-38.
- Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2005. "Skill mismatches and job satisfaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 39-47, October.
- Rannia Leontaridi & Peter Sloane, 2001. "Measuring The Quality Of Jobs," LoWER Working Papers wp7, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Clark, Andrew E., 1997.
"Job satisfaction and gender: Why are women so happy at work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Clark, Andrew, 1993. "Job Satisfaction and Gender. Why are Women so Happy at Work?," Economics Discussion Papers 10015, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, A.E., 1995. "Job Satisfaction and Gender: Why Are Women so Happy at Work?," DELTA Working Papers 95-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Francesca Sgobbi & Gian Carlo Cainarca, 2005. "Educational mismatch e skill mismatch: un'indagine empirica sui lavoratori italiani," QUADERNI DI ECONOMIA DEL LAVORO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(83-84), pages 57-82.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resoures management; skills; work motivation;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .