Access to grocery stores in Dallas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:4:610-617_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sobal, Jeffery & Kettel Khan, Laura & Bisogni, Carole, 1998. "A conceptual model of the food and nutrition system," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(7), pages 853-863, October.
- Berg, Nathan, 2008. "Imitation in location choice," MPRA Paper 26592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Butcher, Kristin F. & Levine, Phillip B., 2003.
"Maternal employment and overweight children,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 477-504, May.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children," NBER Working Papers 8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal employment and overweight children," Working Paper Series WP-02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin & Mary E. Corcoran & Elizabeth Oltmans & Hui-Chen Wang, 2002. "Does it pay to move from welfare to work?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 671-692.
- Haruo Horaguchi, 2008. "Economics of Reciprocal Networks: Collaboration in Knowledge and Emergence of Industrial Clusters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 307-339, May.
- Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin & Mary Corcoran & Elizabeth Oltmans, 2002. "Does it Pay to Move from Welfare to Work?," JCPR Working Papers 254, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Nathan, 2014.
"Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1700-1709.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Success from Satisficing and Imitation: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choice and Implications of Heuristics for Local Economic Development," MPRA Paper 26594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin L. Schupp, 2016. "Just where does local food live? Assessing farmers’ markets in the United States," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(4), pages 827-841, December.
- Dutko, Paula & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Farrigan, Tracey L., 2012. "Retail Wastelands: Characteristics and Influential Factors of Food Deserts," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123201, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; grocery stores; neighborhoods; imitation.;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .