"Fortress Europe" in long-term perspective: agricultural protection in the European Community, 1957-2003
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Spoerer, 2011. "‘Fortress Europe’ in long-term perspective: agricultural protection in the European Community, 1957-2003," Working Papers 11035, Economic History Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Federico, 2005. "Introduction to Feeding the World: An Economic History of World Agriculture, 1800-2000," Introductory Chapters,in: Feeding the World: An Economic History of World Agriculture, 1800-2000 Princeton University Press.
- Fennell, Rosemary, 1997. "The Common Agricultural Policy: Continuity and Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "Patterns and causes of growth of European agricultural production, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1302, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Brian Ó Caithnia, 2011. "Compounding Agricultural Poverty: How the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy is Strangling European Recovery," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Howden (ed.), 2011. "Institutions in Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14370, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; agricultural policy; protectionism; European integration; producer support estimate;
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.