Higher-order volatility: time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2007. "Information-Based Asset Pricing," Papers 0704.1976, arXiv.org.
- Toby Daglish & John Hull & Wulin Suo, 2007. "Volatility surfaces: theory, rules of thumb, and empirical evidence," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 507-524.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Simon H. Babbs & Michael J. P. Selby, 1998. "Pricing by Arbitrage Under Arbitrary Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 163-168.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2007. "Stochastic skew in currency options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 213-247, October.
- Carey, Alexander, 2005. "Higher-order volatility," MPRA Paper 4993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carey, Alexander, 2006. "Higher-order volatility: dynamics and sensitivities," MPRA Paper 5009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reiswich, Dimitri & Wystup, Uwe, 2009. "FX volatility smile construction," CPQF Working Paper Series 20, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
Keywordshigher-order volatility; time series; S&P 500; EURUSD;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2010-03-20 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2010-03-20 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.