Report NEP-ETS-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2010. "Stochastic Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2010-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010. "Forecast densities for economic aggregates from disaggregate ensembles," Working Paper 2010/02, Norges Bank.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2010. "On vector autoregressive modeling in space and time," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 746, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Robust methods for detecting multiple level breaks in autocorrelated time series," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Marcus J. Chambers & Joanne S. Ercolani & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Testing for seasonal unit roots by frequency domain regression," Discussion Papers 10/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Are spectral estimators useful for implementing long-run restrictions in SVARs?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2009. "VAR forecasting using Bayesian variable selection," MPRA Paper 21124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carey, Alexander, 2010. "Higher-order volatility: time series," MPRA Paper 21087, University Library of Munich, Germany.