Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Spatial Disparities: Divisions and Changes of Self-employment and Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B & Falck, Oliver & Feldman, Maryann P & Heblich, Stephan, 2008. "The Lifecycle of Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjørn, Asheim & Coenen, Lars & Vang, Jan, 2005. "Face-to-Face, Buzz and Knowledge Bases: Socio-spatial implications for learning and innovation policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Galor, Oded, 2005.
"From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 171-293
- Oded Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409003, EconWPA.
- Oded_Galor, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth:Unified Growth Theory," Working Papers 2004-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 2004. "From Stagnation to Growth: Unified Growth Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 4581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Audretsch, 2009. "The entrepreneurial society," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 245-254, June.
- Cochran, Thomas C., 1960. "Cultural Factors in Economic Growth," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 515-530, December.
- BjÃ¸rn Asheim & Lars Coenen & Jan Vang, 2007.
"Face-to-Face, Buzz, and Knowledge Bases: Sociospatial Implications for Learning, Innovation, and Innovation Policy,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 25(5), pages 655-670, October.
- Bjørn Asheim & Lars Coenen & Jan Vang, 2007. "Face-to-face, buzz, and knowledge bases: sociospatial implications for learning, innovation, and innovation policy," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(5), pages 655-670, October.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2005.
"Entrepreneurial engagement levels in the European Union,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2006. "Entrepreneurial engagement levels in the European Union," Scales Research Reports N200515, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/2, OECD Publishing.
- Erik Stam, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in Early-Modern Europe (1450 - 1750): An Exploration of Some Unfashionable Themes in Economic History," Working Papers tecipa-257, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Magnus Henrekson & Jesper Roine, 2007.
"Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2005. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 653, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Apr 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2006. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 621, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2005.
"Latent and actual entrepreneurship in Europe and the US: some recent developments,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2006. "Latent and actual entrepreneurship in Europe and the US: some recent developments," Scales Research Reports N200514, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Entrepreneurial aspirations, motivations, and their drivers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2007. "Clusters, Functional Regions and Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 84, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dieter Bogenhold & Uwe Fachinger, 2008. "Do service sector trends stimulate entrepreneurship? A socio-economic labour market perspective," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 117-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saima Bashir & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Jerald Fletcher, 2011. "An Analysis of the Role of Self-Employment in the Economic Development of the Rural Northeastern United States," Working Papers Working Paper 2011-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2012.
"Unternehmertum: Unterschiedliche Facetten selbstständiger Berufstätigkeit
[Entrepreneurship: Diverse aspects of self-employment]," MPRA Paper 51459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsself-employment; entrepreneurship; professionals; development; Germany;
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-12-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2009-12-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .