Report NEP-SBM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja, 2009. "Drivers for international innovation activities in developed and emerging countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Spatial Disparities: Divisions and Changes of Self-employment and Firms," MPRA Paper 19245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy & Russell S. Sobel, 2009. "Does a Free Press Nurture Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 09-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Margarida Catarino & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "International R&D cooperation: the perceptions of SMEs and Intermediaries," FEP Working Papers 344, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Open entrepreneurship centers in Brazil: To promote sustainable development and poverty reduction," Working Papers 50, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Verena Eckl & Michael Rothgang & Friederike Welter, 2009. "Public Policy and Success of Business Start-ups in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0143, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Bridging University-Firm relationships and Open Innovation literature: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 346, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.