Report NEP-SBM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmiele, Anja, 2009. "Drivers for international innovation activities in developed and emerging countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Spatial Disparities: Divisions and Changes of Self-employment and Firms," MPRA Paper 19245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy & Russell S. Sobel, 2009. "Does a Free Press Nurture Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 09-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Margarida Catarino & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "International R&D cooperation: the perceptions of SMEs and Intermediaries," FEP Working Papers 344, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Open entrepreneurship centers in Brazil: To promote sustainable development and poverty reduction," Working Papers 50, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Verena Eckl & Michael Rothgang & Friederike Welter, 2009. "Public Policy and Success of Business Start-ups in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0143, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Bridging University-Firm relationships and Open Innovation literature: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 346, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.