Cultural Factors in Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jord Hanus, 2013. "Real inequality in the early modern Low Countries: the city of ’s-Hertogenbosch, 1500–1660," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(3), pages 733-756, August.
- Thomas Piketty & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2006.
"Wealth Concentration in a Developing Economy: Paris and France, 1807–1994,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 236-256, March.
- Piketty, Thomas & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Rosenthal, Jean Laurent, 2004. "Wealth Concentration in a Developing Economy: Paris and France, 1807-1994," CEPR Discussion Papers 4631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Piketty & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Wealth concentration in a developing economy : Paris and France, 1807-1994," Research Unit Working Papers 0504, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Thomas Piketty & Gilles Postel-Vinay & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2006. "Wealth concentration ina developing economy: Paris and France, 1807-1994," Post-Print halshs-00754643, HAL.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_704_0559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Cohn, 2007. "After the Black Death: labour legislation and attitudes towards labour in late-medieval western Europe," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(3), pages 457-485, August.
- Prados De La Escosura, Leandro, 2008.
"Inequality, poverty and the Kuznets curve in Spain, 1850–2000,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 287-324, December.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "Inequality, poverty, and the Kuznets curve In Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-13, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Guido Alfani, 2011. "Population Dynamics, Malthusian Crises and Boserupian Innovation in Pre-Industrial Societies: The Case Study of Northern Italy (ca. 1450-1800) in the Light of Lee’s "Dynamic Synthesis"," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 23-56, April-Jun.
- Dobado González, Rafael & García Montero, Héctor, 2010.
"Colonial Origins of Inequality in Hispanic America? Some Reflections Based on New Empirical Evidence,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 253-277, September.
- Dobado González, Rafael / R & García Montero, Héctor / H, 2010. "Colonial Origins of Inequality in Hispanic America? Some reflections based on new empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 28738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Alfani, 2013.
"Plague in seventeenth-century Europe and the decline of Italy: an epidemiological hypothesis,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 408-430, November.
- Guido Alfani, 2011. "Plague in Seventeenth Century Europe and the Decline of Italy: An Epidemiological Hypothesis," Working Papers 377, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Alfani, 2010. "Climate, population and famine in Northern Italy: General tendencies and Malthusian crisis, ca. 1450-1800," Working Papers 027, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- J. L. Van Zanden, 1995. "Tracing the beginning of the Kuznets curve: western Europe during the early modern period," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 48(4), pages 643-664, November.
- Rossi, Nicola & Toniolo, Gianni & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2001. "Is The Kuznets Curve Still Alive? Evidence From Italian Household Budgets, 1881 1961," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(04), pages 904-925, December.
- Francesco Ammannati & Davide De Franco & Matteo Di Tullio, 2014. "Misurare la diseguaglianza economica nell‚Äôet√† preindustriale: un confronto fra realt√† dell‚ÄôItalia centro-settentrionale," Working Papers 065, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2008. "„Social embeddedness”: how new economic sociology goes into the offensive and meets the own roots," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 76-114, November.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah, 2003.
"Anthropology and Economic Imperialism: The Battlefield of Culture,"
4, Industrial Economics Division.
- Swee Hoon Chuah, 2003. "Anthropology and Economic Imperialism: The Battlefield of Culture," Occasional Papers 3, Nottingham University Business School.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013.
"Soziologie und Ökonomik: Betrachtungen über Konvergenzen und Divergenzen
[Sociology and Economics: Convergencies and Divergencies]," MPRA Paper 52097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Spatial Disparities: Divisions and Changes of Self-employment and Firms," MPRA Paper 19245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2010. "How Diverse is Entrepreneurship? Observations on the social heterogeneity of self-employment in Germany," MPRA Paper 23271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:20:y:1960:i:04:p:515-530_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.