Report NEP-ENT-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M.W.J.L. Sanders & G.U. Weitzel, 2009. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurial talent between productive and destructive activities," Working Papers 09-36, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy & Russell S. Sobel, 2009. "Does a Free Press Nurture Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 09-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Spatial Disparities: Divisions and Changes of Self-employment and Firms," MPRA Paper 19245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrea Weber & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Female Hires and the Success of Start-up Firms," NRN working papers 2009-28, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrea Weber & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Competition and Gender Prejudice: Are Discriminatory Employers Doomed to Fail?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0146, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Francesco Columba & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2009. "Mutual guarantee institutions and small business finance," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 735, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Verena Eckl & Michael Rothgang & Friederike Welter, 2009. "Public Policy and Success of Business Start-ups in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0143, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Esteban Jaimovich & Juan Pablo Rud, 2009. "Excessive Public Employment and Rent-Seeking Traps," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 118, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- A. Seghers & S. Manigart & T. Vanacker, 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs’ knowledge of finance alternatives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/617, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- George Norman & Lynn Pepall & Dan Richards, 2009. "Innovation, Fast Seconds, and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0745, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Emanuel Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2009. "Venture Capital Meets Industrial Sector and Location," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-042, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Emanuel Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2009. "U.S. Venture Capital Meets Clean-Technology," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.