The Kuznets Curve and the Inequality Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-358, May.
- Jolliffe, Dean, 2006. "The Cost of Living and the Geographic Distribution of Poverty," Economic Research Report 7254, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2010. "Inequality reversal: effects of the savings propensity and correlated returns," Papers 1005.3518, arXiv.org.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Inequality reversal: Effects of the savings propensity and correlated returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3572-3579.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Ghosh, Asim & Chakraborti, Anirban & Nandi, Tushar K., 2016.
"Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 442(C), pages 169-181.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Asim Ghosh & Anirban Chakraborti & Tushar K. Nandi, 2015. "Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: the case of India," Papers 1507.04236, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Angle, John, 2011. "Socio-Economic Analogues of the Gas Laws (Boyle's and Charles')," MPRA Paper 40125, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsconservative particle system; gamma probability density function; Gini concentration ratio; income distribution; Inequality Process; Kuznets Curve; purchasing power;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .