Inequality reversal: effects of the savings propensity and correlated returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Chatterjee & B. K. Chakrabarti, 2007. "Kinetic exchange models for income and wealth distributions," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 60(2), pages 135-149, November.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2007. "Kinetic Exchange Models for Income and Wealth Distributions," Papers 0709.1543, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2007.
- Silver, Jonathan & Slud, Eric & Takamoto, Keiji, 2002. "Statistical Equilibrium Wealth Distributions in an Exchange Economy with Stochastic Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 417-435, October.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Angle, John & Nielsen, Francois & Scalas, Enrico, 2009. "The Kuznets Curve and the Inequality Process," MPRA Paper 16058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Ghosh, Asim & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2017. "Socio-economic inequality: Relationship between Gini and Kolkata indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 583-595.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Ghosh, Asim & Chakraborti, Anirban & Nandi, Tushar K., 2016.
"Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 442(C), pages 169-181.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Anindya S. Chakrabarti & Asim Ghosh & Anirban Chakraborti & Tushar K. Nandi, 2015. "Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: the case of India," Papers 1507.04236, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Kiran Sharma & Subhradeep Das & Anirban Chakraborti, 2017. "Can higher savings moderate the income inequality?," Papers 1801.00253, arXiv.org.
- Ghosh, Asim & Chatterjee, Arnab & Inoue, Jun-ichi & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2016. "Inequality measures in kinetic exchange models of wealth distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 465-474.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1005.3518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .