Should Students Be Allowed to Miss?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleibergen, Frank & Paap, Richard, 2006.
"Generalized reduced rank tests using the singular value decomposition,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 97-126, July.
- Frank Kleibergen & Richard Paap, 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-003/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Paap & Frank Kleibergen, 2004. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 195, Econometric Society.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Paap, R., 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2000. "Sample Splitting and Threshold Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 575-604, May.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2000. "Determinación de factores explicativos de los resultados escolares en educación media en Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 85, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Marshall, Jeffery H., 2002. "Primary school attendance in Honduras," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 129-153, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Rom‡n & Marcela Perticar‡, 2012.
"Student mobility in low quality schools: Segmentation among the most vulnerable students,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 159-177, December.
- Marcela Perticara & Marcela Roman, 2012. "Student mobility in low quality schools. Segmentation among the most vulnerable students," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv286, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Visaria, Sujata & Dehejia, Rajeev & Chao, Melody M. & Mukhopadhyay, Anirban, 2016.
"Unintended consequences of rewards for student attendance: Results from a field experiment in Indian classrooms,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 173-184.
- Sujata Visaria & Rajeev Dehejia & Melody M. Chao & Anirban Mukhopadhyay, 2016. "Unintended Consequences of Rewards for Student Attendance: Results from a Field Experiment in Indian Classrooms," NBER Working Papers 22528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R—mulo A. Chumacero & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2012. "Vouchers, choice, and public policy: An overview," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 115-122, December.
- Melody M. Chao & Rajeev Dehejia & Anirban Mukhopadhyay & Sujata Visaria, 2015. "Unintended Negative Consequences of Rewards for Student Attendance: Results from a Field Experiment in Indian Classrooms," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-22, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Ricardo Paredes & Rómulo Chumacero & Juan Gallegos, 2012. "Competition Pressures and Academic Performance in a Generalized Vouchers Context," EcoMod2012 4184, EcoMod.
- Chumacero, Rómulo A. & Gómez, Daniel & Paredes, Ricardo D., 2011. "I would walk 500 miles (if it paid): Vouchers and school choice in Chile," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1103-1114, October.
- Chumacero, Rómulo & Paredes, Ricardo, 2011. "Favored child? School choice within the family," MPRA Paper 31838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Mediavilla & Adrián Zancajo, 2015. "Is there real freedom of school choice? An analysis from Chile," Working Papers 2015/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsAttendance; Academic Performance; Hierarchical Models; Thresholds;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .