Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Francq, C., 2011. "Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 496-505, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duchesne, Pierre & Roy, Roch, 2004. "On consistent testing for serial correlation of unknown form in vector time series models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 148-180, April.
- Nsiri, Saïd & Roy, Roch, 1996. "Identification of Refined ARMA Echelon Form Models for Multivariate Time Series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 207-231, February.
- Christian Francq & Hamdi Raïssi, 2007. "Multivariate Portmanteau Test For Autoregressive Models with Uncorrelated but Nonindependent Errors," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 454-470, May.
- Francq, Christian & Zako an, Jean-Michel, 2000. "Estimating Weak Garch Representations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 692-728, October.
- Christian Kascha, 2007. "A Comparison of Estimation Methods for Vector Autoregressive Moving-Average Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/12, European University Institute.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Kohn, R, 1979. "Asymptotic Estimation and Hypothesis Testing Results for Vector Linear Time Series Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 1005-1030, July.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2005. "Diagnostic Checking in ARMA Models With Uncorrelated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 532-544, June.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2007. "HAC estimation and strong linearity testing in weak ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 114-144, January.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Hannan, E. J. & Dunsmuir, W. T. M. & Deistler, M., 1980. "Estimation of vector ARMAX models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 275-295, September.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Findley, David F. & Potscher, Benedikt M. & Wei, Ching-Zong, 2004. "Modeling of time series arrays by multistep prediction or likelihood methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 151-187.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:5:p:495-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tucker McElroy & Michael W. McCracken, 2017.
"Multistep ahead forecasting of vector time series,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 495-513, May.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Michael W. McCracken, 2012. "Multi-step ahead forecasting of vector time series," Working Papers 2012-060, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2016.
"Inference in VARs with conditional heteroskedasticity of unknown form,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 69-85.
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Jentsch & Carsten Trenkler, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Brüggemann, Ralf & Jentsch, Carsten & Trenkler, Carsten, 2014. "Inference in VARs with Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 14-21, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Duchesne & Pierre Lafaye de Micheaux, 2013. "Distributions for residual autocovariances in parsimonious periodic vector autoregressive models with applications," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 496-507, July.
- Bin Chen & Jinho Choi & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2017.
"Testing for fundamental vector moving average representations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 149-180, March.
- Bin Chen & Jinho Choi & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2015. "Testing for Fundamental Vector Moving Average Representations," Caepr Working Papers 2015-022 Classification-C, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Christophe Ley & Guy Melard, 2015. "Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients: Part I," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yacouba Boubacar Maïnassara & Célestin C. Kokonendji, 2016. "Modified Schwarz and Hannan–Quinn information criteria for weak VARMA models," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 199-217, July.
- Boubacar Maïnassara, Yacouba & Raïssi, Hamdi, 2015. "Semi-strong linearity testing in linear models with dependent but uncorrelated errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 110-115.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba, 2009. "Multivariate portmanteau test for structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," MPRA Paper 18990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEchelon form; Lagrange Multiplier test; Likelihood Ratio test; Nonlinear processes; QMLE; Structural representation; VARMA models; Wald test.;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-05-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-05-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.