Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients: Part I
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2015|
|Publication status:||Published by:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hindrayanto, Irma & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2010. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary periodic time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2641-2654, November.
- Sébastien Van Bellegem & Rainer Dahlhaus, 2006. "Semiparametric estimation by model selection for locally stationary processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(5), pages 721-746.
- Christian Francq & Hamdi Raïssi, 2007. "Multivariate Portmanteau Test For Autoregressive Models with Uncorrelated but Nonindependent Errors," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 454-470, 05.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Francq, C., 2011.
"Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 496-505, March.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Francq, Christian, 2009. "Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," MPRA Paper 15141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 2006. "Asymptotic properties of quasi-maximum likelihood estimators for ARMA models with time-dependent coefficients," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13758, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Triantafyllopoulos, K. & Nason, G.P., 2007. "A Bayesian analysis of moving average processes with time-varying parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1025-1046, October.
- Abdelouahab Bibi & Christian Francq, 2003. "Consistent and asymptotically normal estimators for cyclically time-dependent linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 41-68, March.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timo Teräsvirta & Yukai Yang, 2014. "Linearity and Misspecification Tests for Vector Smooth Transition Regression Models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Terasvirta, Timo & Yang, Yukai, 2014. "Linearity and misspecification tests for vector smooth transition regression models," CORE Discussion Papers 2014061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Mélard, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for ARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-330, October.
- Van Bellegem, Sebastien & von Sachs, Rainer, 2004. "Forecasting economic time series with unconditional time-varying variance," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 611-627.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2013. "Generalized Autoregressive Score Models With Applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 777-795, 08.
- Singh, N. & Peiris, M. Shelton, 1987. "A note on the properties of some nonstationary ARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 151-155, February.
- Hallin, Marc & Ingenbleek, Jean-François, 1983. "Nonstationary Yule-Walker equations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 189-195, June.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-François Ingenbleek, 1983. "Nonstationary Yule-Walker equations," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1999, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dahlhaus, R., 1996. "On the Kullback-Leibler information divergence of locally stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 139-168, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/200183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.