Semiparametric estimation by model selection for locally stationary processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Ting, 2015. "Semiparametric model building for regression models with time-varying parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 189-200.
- Cardinali Alessandro & Nason Guy P, 2011. "Costationarity of Locally Stationary Time Series," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-35, January.
- Eckley, Idris A. & Nason, Guy P., 2011. "LS2W: Implementing the Locally Stationary 2D Wavelet Process Approach in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 43(i03).
- VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2011. "Locally stationary volatility modelling," CORE Discussion Papers 2011041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Abdelkamel Alj & Christophe Ley & Guy Melard, 2015. "Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients: Part I," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marios Sergides & Efstathios Paparoditis, 2009. "Frequency Domain Tests of Semiparametric Hypotheses for Locally Stationary Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(4), pages 800-821.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:5:p:721-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.