Local inference for locally stationary time series based on the empirical spectral measure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlhaus, Rainer & Neumann, Michael H., 2001. "Locally adaptive fitting of semiparametric models to nonstationary time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 277-308, February.
- G. P. Nason & R. Von Sachs & G. Kroisandt, 2000. "Wavelet processes and adaptive estimation of the evolutionary wavelet spectrum," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 271-292.
- Kim, Woocheol, 2001. "Nonparametric kernel estimation of evolutionary autoregressive processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,103, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sakiyama, Kenji & Taniguchi, Masanobu, 2004. "Discriminant analysis for locally stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 282-300, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gadea Rivas, María Dolores & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2017. "Trends in distributional characteristics : Existence of global warming," UC3M Working papers. Economics 24121, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin & Stefano Soccorsi, 2019.
"Time-Varying General Dynamic Factor Models and the Measurement of Financial Connectedness,"
Working Papers ECARES
2019-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin & Stefano Soccorsi, 2019. "Time-Varying General Dynamic Factor Models and the Measurement of Financial Connectedness," Working Papers 257939806, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Quadratic Covariation with Non-Synchronous and Noisy Asset Prices," CREATES Research Papers 2011-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ruprecht Puchstein & Philip Preuß, 2016. "Testing for Stationarity in Multivariate Locally Stationary Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 3-29, January.
- Roueff, François & von Sachs, Rainer, 2011. "Locally stationary long memory estimation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 813-844, April.
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Philip Preuß, 2016. "On Local Power Properties of Frequency Domain-based Tests for Stationarity," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 664-682, September.
- Inder Tecuapetla-Gómez & Michael Nussbaum, 2012. "On large deviations in testing simple hypotheses for locally stationary Gaussian processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 225-239, October.
- Roueff, François & von Sachs, Rainer & Sansonnet, Laure, 2016. "Locally stationary Hawkes processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1710-1743.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:204-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Preuss & Mathias Vetter & Holger Dette, 2013. "Testing Semiparametric Hypotheses in Locally Stationary Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 417-437, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical spectral measure Asymptotic normality Locally stationary processes Nonstationary time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:151:y:2009:i:2:p:101-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.