Wavelet Analysis Of Spatio-Temporal Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Cari G. & Schervish, Mark J. & Nychka, Douglas W., 2008. "Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1545-1555.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Alan E. Gelfand & Andrew O. Finley & Huiyan Sang, 2008. "Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 825-848.
- G. P. Nason & R. von Sachs & G. Kroisandt, 2000. "Wavelet processes and adaptive estimation of the evolutionary wavelet spectrum," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 271-292.
- Yun Bai & Peter X.-K. Song & T. E. Raghunathan, 2012. "Joint composite estimating functions in spatiotemporal models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(5), pages 799-824, November.
- Gneiting T., 2002. "Nonseparable, Stationary Covariance Functions for Space-Time Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 590-600, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-02-21 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2014-02-21 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2014-02-21 (Forecasting)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tergaa:311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .