Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Bachoc & Emile Contal & Hassan Maatouk & Didier Rullière, 2017. "Gaussian processes for computer experiments," Post-Print hal-01665936, HAL.
- Yasumasa Matsuda, 2014. "Wavelet Analysis Of Spatio-Temporal Data," TERG Discussion Papers 311, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Martina Mincheva, 2013.
"Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(4), pages 603-680, September.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno Bevilacqua & Alfredo Alegria & Daira Velandia & Emilio Porcu, 2016. "Composite Likelihood Inference for Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 448-469, September.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:182-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Wei-Ying & Lim, Chae Young & Xiao, Yimin, 2013. "Tail estimation of the spectral density for a stationary Gaussian random field," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 74-91.
- M. Bevilacqua & A. Fassò & C. Gaetan & E. Porcu & D. Velandia, 2016. "Covariance tapering for multivariate Gaussian random fields estimation," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 21-37, March.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2013. "Efficient Approximation of the Spatial Covariance Function for Large Datasets - Analysis of Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 009, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Toshihiro Hirano & Yoshihiro Yajima, 2013.
"Covariance tapering for prediction of large spatial data sets in transformed random fields,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(5), pages 913-939, October.
- Toshihiro Hirano & Yoshihiro Yajima, 2011. "Covariance Tapering for Prediction of Large Spatial Data Sets in Transformed Random Fields," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-823, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:56-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eidsvik, Jo & Finley, Andrew O. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Rue, Håvard, 2012. "Approximate Bayesian inference for large spatial datasets using predictive process models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1362-1380.
- Keshavarz, Hossein & Scott, Clayton & Nguyen, XuanLong, 2016. "On the consistency of inversion-free parameter estimation for Gaussian random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 245-266.
- Yasumasa Matsuda, 2013. "Generalized Whittle Estimate For Nonstationary Spatial Data," TERG Discussion Papers 305, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:122:y:2018:i:c:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 569-587, September.
- Andrew Finley & Sudipto Banerjee & Alan Gelfand, 2012. "Bayesian dynamic modeling for large space-time datasets using Gaussian predictive processes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 29-47, January.
- Giovanna Jona Lasinio & Gianluca Mastrantonio & Alessio Pollice, 2013. "Discussing the “big n problem”," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bachoc, François & Du, Juan, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of multivariate tapering for estimation and prediction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 177-191.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:138-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:i:484:y:2008:p:1545-1555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.