Generalized Whittle Estimate For Nonstationary Spatial Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Cari G. & Schervish, Mark J. & Nychka, Douglas W., 2008. "Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1545-1555.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Alan E. Gelfand & Andrew O. Finley & Huiyan Sang, 2008. "Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 825-848.
- Michael L. Stein & Zhiyi Chi & Leah J. Welty, 2004. "Approximating likelihoods for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 275-296.
- IM, Hae Kyung & Stein, Michael L. & Zhu, Zhengyuan, 2007. "Semiparametric Estimation of Spectral Density With Irregular Observations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 726-735, June.
- Yun Bai & Peter X.-K. Song & T. E. Raghunathan, 2012. "Joint composite estimating functions in spatiotemporal models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(5), pages 799-824, November.
- Yasumasa Matsuda & Yoshihiro Yajima, 2009. "Fourier analysis of irregularly spaced data on "R"-super-"d"," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(1), pages 191-217.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-11-22 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tergaa:305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .