Report NEP-ECM-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lunardon, Nicola & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2013. "Composite Likelihood Inference by Nonparametric Saddlepoint Tests," Working Papers DEAMS 12, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2013. "Global self-weighted and local quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimators for ARMA-GARCH/IGARCH models," MPRA Paper 51509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Kaiser, 2013. "Decomposing Differences in Arithmetic Means: A Doubly-Robust Estimation Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp1308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Yasumasa Matsuda, 2013. "Generalized Whittle Estimate For Nonstationary Spatial Data," TERG Discussion Papers 305, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Nobuhiko Terui & Masataka Ban, 2013. "Multivariate Time Series Model with Hierarchical Structure for Over-dispersed Discrete Outcomes," TMARG Discussion Papers 113, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University, revised Aug 2013.
- Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Carlos Vladimir Rodríguez-Caballero, 2013. "Polynomial Regressions and Nonsense Inference," CREATES Research Papers 2013-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1386923/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manfred M. Fischer & Philipp Piribauer, 2013. "Model uncertainty in matrix exponential spatial growth regression models," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp158, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Boris Kaiser, 2013. "Detailed Decompositions in Generalized Linear Models," Diskussionsschriften dp1309, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/377183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huber, Peter & Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr , Michael, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Estimating Job Creation Rates at the Firm Level," Working Papers in Economics 2013-5, University of Salzburg.
- Timothy B. Armstrong & Shu Shen, 2013. "Inference on Optimal Treatment Assignments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1927, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/377177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/390699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Parra-Alvarez, 2013. "A comparison of numerical methods for the solution of continuous-time DSGE models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.