Fourier analysis of irregularly spaced data on Rd
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuentes, Montserrat, 2007. "Approximate Likelihood for Large Irregularly Spaced Spatial Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 321-331, March.
- Engle, Robert F, 1974. "Band Spectrum Regression," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Michael L. Stein & Zhiyi Chi & Leah J. Welty, 2004. "Approximating likelihoods for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 275-296, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter M., 2013. "Non-nested testing of spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58169, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter, 2015. "Non-nested testing of spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:p:95-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:326-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter M., 2015. "Non-nested testing of spatial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 385-401.
- Gupta, A, 2015. "Autoregressive Spatial Spectral Estimates," Economics Discussion Papers 14458, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:80-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A. Delgado & Peter M Robinson, 2013. "Non-Nested Testing of Spatial Correlation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 568, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sam Efromovich, 2014. "Efficient Non-Parametric Estimation Of The Spectral Density In The Presence Of Missing Observations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 407-427, August.
- Yasumasa Matsuda, 2013. "Generalized Whittle Estimate For Nonstationary Spatial Data," TERG Discussion Papers 305, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Giovanna Jona Lasinio & Gianluca Mastrantonio & Alessio Pollice, 2013. "Discussing the “big n problem”," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 97-112, March.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2013/568 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:1:p:191-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.