Fixed rank kriging for very large spatial data sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian Inference in Time Series," Papers 9153, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "Bayesian Multivariate Regression Analysis with a New Class of Skewed Distributions," Econometrics 0403001, EconWPA.
- J. T. A. S. Ferreira & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "On Describing Multivariate Skewness: A Directional Approach," Econometrics 0409010, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Bachoc & Emile Contal & Hassan Maatouk & Didier Rullière, 2017. "Gaussian processes for computer experiments," Post-Print hal-01665936, HAL.
- Jonathan Bradley & Noel Cressie & Tao Shi, 2015. "Rejoinder on: Comparing and selecting spatial predictors using local criteria," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 54-60.
- Jun Wang & Yang Wang & Hui Zeng, 2016. "A geostatistical approach to the change-of-support problem and variable-support data fusion in spatial analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, pages 45-66.
- Hensley H Mariathas & Brajendra C Sutradhar, 2016. "Variable Family Size Based Spatial Moving Correlations Model," Sankhya B: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, pages 1-38.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:138-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Finley & Sudipto Banerjee & Alan Gelfand, 2012. "Bayesian dynamic modeling for large space-time datasets using Gaussian predictive processes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, pages 29-47.
- Giovanna Jona Lasinio & Gianluca Mastrantonio & Alessio Pollice, 2013. "Discussing the “big n problem”," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, pages 97-112.
- Hu Juan & Zhang Hao, 2015. "Numerical Methods of Karhunen–Loève Expansion for Spatial Data," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, pages 49-58.
- Chandra, Hukum & Salvati, Nicola & Chambers, Ray & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2012. "Small area estimation under spatial nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 2875-2888.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:072:i01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Bradley & Noel Cressie & Tao Shi, 2015. "Comparing and selecting spatial predictors using local criteria," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, pages 1-28.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2013.
"Efficient Approximation of the Spatial Covariance Function for Large Datasets - Analysis of Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations,"
Discussion Paper Series RECAP15
009, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Hossein Boojari & Majid Jafari Khaledi & Firoozeh Rivaz, 2016. "A non-homogeneous skew-Gaussian Bayesian spatial model," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, pages 55-73.
- Bolin, David & Lindgren, Finn, 2013. "A comparison between Markov approximations and other methods for large spatial data sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 7-21.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bachoc, François & Du, Juan, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of multivariate tapering for estimation and prediction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 177-191.
- Li, Yang & Zhu, Zhengyuan, 2016. "Modeling nonstationary covariance function with convolution on sphere," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 233-246.
- Huang, Chunfeng & Zhang, Haimeng & Robeson, Scott M., 2012. "A simplified representation of the covariance structure of axially symmetric processes on the sphere," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 1346-1351.
- Sandy Burden & Noel Cressie & David G. Steel, 2015. "The SAR Model for Very Large Datasets: A Reduced Rank Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, pages 569-587.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:70:y:2008:i:1:p:209-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.