Dynamic models for spatiotemporal data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Shuvo Bakar, 2020. "Interpolation of daily rainfall data using censored Bayesian spatially varying model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 135-152, March.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2015.
"Modelling spatio-temporal variability of temperature,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 745-766, September.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2014. "Modelling spatiotemporal variability of temperature," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrew Hoegh & Scotland Leman, 2015. "A spatio-temporal model for assessing winter damage risk to east coast vineyards," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 834-845, April.
- Andrew Finley & Sudipto Banerjee & Alan Gelfand, 2012. "Bayesian dynamic modeling for large space-time datasets using Gaussian predictive processes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 29-47, January.
- Sarkka, Aila & Renshaw, Eric, 2006. "The analysis of marked point patterns evolving through space and time," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1698-1718, December.
- F. S. Nathoo, 2010. "Joint Spatial Modeling of Recurrent Infection and Growth with Processes under Intermittent Observation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 336-346, June.
- Lyndsay Shand & Bo Li, 2017. "Modeling nonstationarity in space and time," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 759-768, September.
- J. Zhu & J. C. Eickhoff & P. Yan, 2005. "Generalized Linear Latent Variable Models for Repeated Measures of Spatially Correlated Multivariate Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 674-683, September.
- Noel Cressie & Gardar Johannesson, 2008. "Fixed rank kriging for very large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 209-226, February.
- Huang, H.-C. & Martinez, F. & Mateu, J. & Montes, F., 2007. "Model comparison and selection for stationary space-time models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4577-4596, May.
- Christopher K. Wikle, 2003. "Hierarchical Models in Environmental Science," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 181-199, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:63:y:2001:i:4:p:673-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.