Bayesian dynamic modeling for large space-time datasets using Gaussian predictive processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Cari G. & Schervish, Mark J. & Nychka, Douglas W., 2008. "Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1545-1555.
- Fuentes, Montserrat, 2007. "Approximate Likelihood for Large Irregularly Spaced Spatial Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 321-331, March.
- Finley, Andrew O. & Sang, Huiyan & Banerjee, Sudipto & Gelfand, Alan E., 2009. "Improving the performance of predictive process modeling for large datasets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2873-2884, June.
- Jonathan R. Stroud & Peter Müller & Bruno Sansó, 2001. "Dynamic models for spatiotemporal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 673-689.
- Noel Cressie & Gardar Johannesson, 2008. "Fixed rank kriging for very large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 209-226.
- Smith, Richard L. & Tebaldi, Claudia & Nychka, Doug & Mearns, Linda O., 2009. "Bayesian Modeling of Uncertainty in Ensembles of Climate Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 97-116.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Dynamic models; Spatial processes; Predictive process; C; Q;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:1:p:29-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.