Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/390851 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio, 2013. "Knowledge spillover effects at the sub-regional level. Theory and estimation," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-13, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Jose Claudio Pires & Tulio Cravo & Simon Lodato & Caio Piza, 2013. "Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil," OVE Working Papers 0513, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2013. "Network structural properties for cluster long run dynamics. Evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1323, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2013. "What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013021, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Stephan Brunow & Bastian Stockinger, 2013. "Establishments' and Regions' Cultural Diversity as a Source of Innovation: Evidence from Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013022, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Julia Darby & Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2013. "FDI, trade costs and regional asymmetries," Working Papers 1327, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Samarjit Das & Chetan Ghate & Peter E. Robertson, 2013. "Growth, geography, and the iron law: Understanding divergence across Indian districts," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ferdinand Rauch & Guy Michaels, 2013. "Resetting the Urban Network: 117-2012," Economics Series Working Papers 684, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- D. Isebaert, 2013. "Housing Tenure and Geographical Mobility in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/855, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/403608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Rozo & Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares & Veronica Gonzalez Diez & Carlos Morales, 2013. "Creating New Opportunities for Rural Producers. Impact Evaluation of a Pilot Program in Colombia," OVE Working Papers 0113, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Koustas, Dmitri, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," IZA Discussion Papers 7715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Philipp Piribauer, 2013. "Model uncertainty in matrix exponential spatial growth regression models," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp158, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Yasumasa Matsuda, 2013. "Generalized Whittle Estimate For Nonstationary Spatial Data," TERG Discussion Papers 305, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Mathieu Bunel & Elisabeth Tovar, 2013. "Simuler les politiques locales favorisant l'accessibilité à l'emploi," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201338, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Isidro Cantarino Martí, 2013. "Redefiniendo ciudades," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).