Asymptotic Properties of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for ARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 1993. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation for extended ARIMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13802, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Christophe Ley & Guy Melard, 2015. "Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients: Part I," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alj, Abdelkamel & Jónasson, Kristján & Mélard, Guy, 2016. "The exact Gaussian likelihood estimation of time-dependent VARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 633-644.
- Quentin Giai Gianetto & Hamdi RaÃ¯ssi, 2015. "Testing Instantaneous Causality in Presence of Nonconstant Unconditional Covariance," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 46-53, January.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:1619-1643 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2017.
"Quantile spectral analysis for locally stationary time series,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1619-1643, November.
- Stefan Skowronek & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2014. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2014-24, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Birr & Stanislav Volgushev & Tobias Kley & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Quantile Spectral Analysis for Locally Stationary Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1240-1251.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices," MPRA Paper 22642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alj, Abdelkamel & Azrak, Rajae & Mélard, Guy, 2014. "On conditions in central limit theorems for martingale difference arrays," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 305-307.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 2014. "On Conditions in Central Limit Theorems for Martingale Difference Arrays Long Version," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-stationary process; time series; time-dependent model; Primary 62M15; secondary 62M05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:279-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.