On Conditions in Central Limit Theorems for Martingale Difference Arrays Long Version
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2014|
|Publication status:||Published by:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuersteiner, Guido M. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2013. "Limit theory for panel data models with cross sectional dependence and sequential exogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 107-126.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 2006. "Asymptotic properties of quasi-maximum likelihood estimators for ARMA models with time-dependent coefficients," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13758, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Magdalinos, Tassos & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2009. "Limit Theory For Cointegrated Systems With Moderately Integrated And Moderately Explosive Regressors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 482-526, April.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2007.
"Limit theory for moderate deviations from a unit root,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2004. "Limit Theory for Moderate Deviations from a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Mélard, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for ARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 279-330, October.
- Kourogenis, Nikolaos & Pittis, Nikitas, 2010. "Unbounded heteroscedasticity in first-order autoregressive models and the Eicker-White asymptotic variance estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 84-86, February.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2008. "Testing against nonstationary volatility in time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 288-292, December.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2012. "Asymptotics of the principal components estimator of large factor models with weakly influential factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 244-258. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/154446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.