Limit Theory For Cointegrated Systems With Moderately Integrated And Moderately Explosive Regressors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:400-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breitung, Jörg & Demetrescu, Matei, 2015. "Instrumental variable and variable addition based inference in predictive regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 358-375.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2013.
"Inconsistent Var Regression With Common Explosive Roots,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(04), pages 808-837, August.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2011. "Inconsistent VAR Regression with Common Explosive Roots," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1777, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Li, Jian & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Etienne, Xiaoli & Li, Chongguang, 2016. "Commodity Price Bubbles and Macroeconomics: Evidence from Chinese Agricultural Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Westerlund J. & Smeekes S., 2013. "Robust block bootstrap panel predictability tests," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ye Chen, "undated". "Restricted Likelihood Ratio Tests in Predictive Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ji Hyung Lee, 2012. "VARs with Mixed Roots Near Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1845, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2014. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 537-554, October.
- Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"The financial econometrics of price discovery and predictability,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 380-393.
- Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2015. "The Financial Econometrics of Price Discovery and Predictability," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Lee, Ji Hyung, 2013. "Predictive regression under various degrees of persistence and robust long-horizon regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 250-264.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Lee, Ji Hyung, 2016. "Robust econometric inference with mixed integrated and mildly explosive regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 433-450.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2008. "Mildly explosive autoregression under weak and strong dependence," Discussion Papers 08/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:96-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demetrescu, Matei, 2014. "Enhancing the local power of IVX-based tests in predictive regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 269-273.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 2014. "On Conditions in Central Limit Theorems for Martingale Difference Arrays Long Version," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:02:p:482-526_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.