Multivariate portmanteau test for structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Francq, C., 2011.
"Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 496-505, March.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Francq, Christian, 2009. "Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," MPRA Paper 15141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Zako an, Jean-Michel, 2000. "Estimating Weak Garch Representations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 692-728, October.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Jeantheau, Thierry, 1998. "Strong Consistency Of Estimators For Multivariate Arch Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 70-86, February.
- Ignacio Arbués, 2008. "An Extended Portmanteau Test for VARMA Models With Mixing Nonlinear Constraints," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 741-761, September.
- Chabot-Hallé, Dominique & Duchesne, Pierre, 2008. "Diagnostic checking of multivariate nonlinear time series models with martingale difference errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 997-1005, June.
- Francq, Christian & Roy, Roch & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2005. "Diagnostic Checking in ARMA Models With Uncorrelated Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 532-544, June.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba, 2010. "Selection of weak VARMA models by modified Akaike's information criteria," MPRA Paper 24981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodness-of-fit test; QMLE/LSE; Box-Pierce and Ljung-Box portmanteau tests; residual autocorrelation; Structural representation; weak VARMA models;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.