Home advantage in Turkish professional soccer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aylin Seckin, "undated". "Home Advantage in Association Football: Evidence from Turkish Super League," EcoMod2006 272100080, EcoMod.
- Peter Dawson & Stephen Dobson & John Goddard & John Wilson, 2007. "Are football referees really biased and inconsistent?: evidence on the incidence of disciplinary sanction in the English Premier League," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(1), pages 231-250.
More about this item
KeywordsHome advantage; professional soccer;
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-04-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2009-04-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2009-04-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2009-04-05 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .