Report NEP-CWA-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Das, Rituparna, 2009. "Endogenous Money, Output and Prices in India," MPRA Paper 14252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Growth Volatility and Financial Repression: Time Series Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 14412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James & Sen, Kumal, 2009. "Private Saving in India and Malaysia Compared: The Role of Financial Liberalization and Expected Pension Benefits," MPRA Paper 14413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2009. "Why is Mobility in India so Low? Social Insurance, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 14850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramaswamy R. Iyer, 2009. "EC Controversy: What are the Issues? EC Controversy: What Are the Issues," Working Papers id:1881, eSocialSciences.
- Hasan Ersel & Fatih Ozatay, 2009. "The EU or National Reform Program for Turkey: Does the Political Feasibility Depend on the EU's Absorption Capacity?," Working Papers 0902, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ondřej Glazar & Wadim Strielkowski, 2009. "Turkey and the European Union: possible incidence of the EU accession on migration flows," Working Papers IES 2009/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Batabyal, Partha, 2009. "Unparallel View of Parallel Economy," MPRA Paper 14310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seckin, Aylin & Pollard, Richard, 2007. "Home advantage in Turkish professional soccer," MPRA Paper 14323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ziaei, Sayyed Mahdi, 2009. "Assess The Long Run Effects Of Monetary Policy On Bank lending,Foreign Asset and Liability In MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 14331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmoud, Chowdhury Shameem & Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ahmed, Kazi Sabbir, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," MPRA Paper 14329, University Library of Munich, Germany.