Endogenous Money, Output and Prices in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. D., 1988. "Introduction: Three Views on the Endogenous Money Supply," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 370-371, March.
- Goyal, Ashima & Dash, Shridhar, 2000. "The Money Supply Process in India: Identification, Analysis and Estimation," MPRA Paper 24632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Determination of Money Supply in India: The Great Debate," MPRA Paper 22858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Output; Price; WPI; IIP; Credit; Commercial Bank; Endogeneity;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-04-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MON-2009-04-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .