An Outline of the Existing Literature on Monetary Economics in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goyal, Ashima & Dash, Shridhar, 2000. "The Money Supply Process in India: Identification, Analysis and Estimation," MPRA Paper 24632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; money; interest rate; Keynes; monetarist; neo Keynesian; Quantity Theory; LM curve; Nachane; Brahmananda; Tobin; post Keynesian; endogenous; money supply; financial markets; bank; credit; loan;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2010-05-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .