Report NEP-CWA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard.M. Bird & M. Govinda Rao, 2010. "Urban Governance and Finance in India," Working Papers id:2495, eSocialSciences.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Miankhel, Adil & Thangavelu, Shandre, 2009. "Foreign direct investment, exports, and economic growth in selected emerging countries: Multivariate VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 22763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "An Outline of the Existing Literature on Monetary Economics in India," MPRA Paper 22825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barua, Alokesh & Chakraborty, Debashis & Hariprasad, C. G., 2010. "Entry, Competitiveness and Exports: Evidence from Firm Level Data of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 22738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Sinha, Tanaya, 2010. "The Structural Relationship between Current and Capital Account Balance in India: A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 22806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Information, direct access to farmers, andrural market performance in central India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5315, The World Bank.
- David Wheeler & Saurabh Shome, 2010. "Less Smoke, More Mirrors: Where India Really Stands on Solar Power and Other Renewables," Working Papers id:2492, eSocialSciences.
- Uma Kambhampati, 2010. "Is Rural Child Labour Declining in India?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Muhammad Jahanzeb Malik & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2010. "The Size of Informal Economy in Pakistan," Working Papers id:2493, eSocialSciences.
- Francesco Grigoli & Dalia S Hakura, 2010. "Recoveries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan; Have Macroeconomic Policies Been Effective?," IMF Working Papers 10/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Kadiri, Molk, 2010. "Emigration of Skilled Labor under Risk Aversion: The Case of Medical Doctors from Middle Eastern and North African Economies," MPRA Paper 22810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.