Less Smoke, More Mirrors: Where India Really Stands on Solar Power and Other Renewables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Pillai, Indu R. & Banerjee, Rangan, 2009. "Renewable energy in India: Status and potential," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 970-980.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; American; climate change; carbon emissions; poverty; US; regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .